Friday, January 11, 2008

Trapping, Pushing & Slapping

My former schoolmates gathered at the Bukit Jalil Hockey Stadium and played a good 2 hours of hockey. We had like 25 of us and we played on the big field.

It's been a while since the last time we played and to sweat it out just like the way we had last nite was great.

Physically, i was in better shape than the last time we played, thus, i enjoyed the game more this time around. No more heavy huffing and muffing like before. I used to play like 20mins and then retired as an umpire but last nite, i played and umpired at the same time. Felt so good.

I ran up and down the field better while monitoring my heart rate. I tried to maintain my heart rate at a confortable level without pushing to hard, thus, allowing me play longer.

Knee felt okay and today i came to office with much much less body aching. Recovery rate has improved tremendously.

Later, went for TTS and lepak until close to midnite. Went back home, wifey and son slept already. (still have energy for a midnite wrestling though... haha!!)

Any of PW clan keen to play hockey? If yes, buzz me and i'l give you advance notice whenever we play again.


Ciao...

2 comments:

k said...

wrestling show over tv or wrestling with wifey? lol

please be more defined to avoid misunderstanding....we hv no video as evidence over here....lucky u...hehe.

Upiq said...

it's for me to know and for you to find out...

kalau ader video pon, bukan laku pon...