Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bugged

I got hit by a flu bug. Again.

However, this time i had super congested nasal block. Can u imagine the sticky greenish and yellowish phlegm stuck deep inside your nose and you had to blow it out so hard until your head goes slightly giddy?

Yeah. There's no better time for the bug to attack but on the eve of Labour Day break.

How worse can it get when wifey is going outstation tonite and i have a tennis tournament to play which starts at 8am tomoro, and who is gonna babysit my lil boy? fatherhood dilemma....

Haiya, hopefully, i can recover in time and fit enough to play while not disappointing my doubles partner (apparently, he had been training for the past week preparing for the tourney.. darn) and beloved mother, i hope i am not troubling you enough for taking care of my kid tomoro.

*i doubt i can recover... urrghhh*

3 comments:

aiie said...

piq, makan clarinase sure no block n running nose punya trust me! Tak caye tanya rocky

Upiq said...

clarinase dah abis 5 pills tapi hidung masih sumbat...

tapi skrg dah ok... wa makan actifed sebijik + clarinase sebijik... double whammy... baru lega...

Thks for the advice though.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]