Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bye Bye Jose..!!

MU opened their Champions League campaign with a 1-0 win against Sporting Lisbon in Portugal. The scorer is a former prodigy and a product of Sporting Lisbon youth system, a starlet with dashing looks, Cristiano Ronaldo headed a cross from Wes Brown into the goal, 62 minutes into the game.

To the Cheski fans, Jose just dropped a bomb but it would be a shame is he meant what he said. Personally, i like his character and his stinging comments . He's a charismatic man, colourful personality and clever with his thoughts .

Jose, your action came a bit too early. I was expecting it to come this weekend (Man Yoo vs Cheski). You have added the extra colour that the EPL was lacking just by being yourself.. So who is gonna team up with Fergie and throw banter and mind games at that Rafa in Red..? Aahh nevermind, we still have Wenger. Now that you may be gone, i hope Chelski will return to where they belong (no hard feelings aah!) and hope that Fergie has an opening at Man Yoo for you.Adios Amigo...

Some of Jose Mourinho famous Quotes:

"I told Mr Ferguson United didn't deserve to leave with nothing. [After beating them 1-0]Jose Mourinho"

"If I wanted to have an easy job... I would have stayed at Porto - beautiful blue chair, the Uefa Champions League trophy, God, and after God, me."

"Maybe when I turn 60... I'll have the power to speak to people and make them tremble a bit [on Alex Ferguson]"

"There is no pressure at the top. The pressure's being second or third."

"During the afternoon it rained only in this stadium - our kitman saw it. There must be a micro-climate here."

"My family love living in London. It is a fantastic city and a city such as this deserves to host the Olympic Games."

"We are on top at the moment but not because of the club's financial power. We are in contention for a lot of trophies because of my hard work."

"If I made a mistake then I apologise. I am happy that I'm not going to jail because of that."

"If Roman Abramovich helped me out in training we would be bottom of the league and if I had to work in his world of big business, we would be bankrupt!"

We'll miss you seynior Mour..!!

1 comment:

nilki said...

As a result... i am no longer chelsea fan...
Aku nak support Middleborough..(ntah betul ntah spelling)..
Cam main Championship Manager..
Aku nak beli Dietmar Hamann..
he hee