Monday, April 7, 2008

Sunday - Bike & Swim

I went for a ride with a few friends. All of them using fanciful road bikes except yours truly, using a borrowed heavy like hell mountain bike. Quite a number of people and some of them were familiar faces.

That was my first time riding on this route and completed the approx. 30km loop from Pekan BT18-Semenyih Dam- Pekan BT18. We ended the journey by rewarding ourselves with a delicious nasik lemak and ayam goreng panas.

I sweated a lot but body felt good throughout the session. It was encouraging to know that i didnt lagged too far and finished the loop among the middle of the pack. I think i just got bitten by the cycling bug along the way larrr.... aiyoyo...

Distance : approx. 30km
Total time : 1hr48mins53sec
Total riding time : 1hr13mins46sec
Total calorie burned:3402 kcal

Later, went straight to sis-in-law condo and joined my family swimming excursion there. I completed 500m of breaststroke. Luv it..!!! (maunye turun sekilo smlm)

No comments: