Saturday, October 20, 2007

Working Trip 5

Our last nite in Nantong, our counterpart to us to the her city. 3 million people lives in the city and it was bustling with activities. The development around this city simply amazed me and KL suddenly looked mediocre. Nantong is not a well-known place (at all..!!) and considered as a small suburban area in China.
Public water fountain show.
Some kind of sweets.

A brawl at the pasar malam. Luckily, police came swiftly to arrest the people involved.


My colleagues had some noodles at the street stall. Like Anthony Bourdain always said, hawkers food are the best if you want to discover a place. I had my bottled green tea only.

Tomorrow, i'l be travelling to Cangshan, Linyi Municipal, Shandong Province. It's about 5 hours drive from here. I dunno what to expect but that is as close i can get to sample real kampung in China. Heard that they eat a lot of lamb up there and colder too.

haha....

No comments: