Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ed Simor Khan - update

Ed smsed and called me late Saturday to invite PWC to his youngest bro's wedding the next day at a hall near his house. Unfortunately, i was unable to attend coz wifey is working outstation and i had to babysit my not-so-well son. Sori, Ed.

I heard Tabira went to the event. Whoelse went to the event, huh? Maybe you guys can story story sket in this blog.

Anyway, Ed told me that he will be transferred to HUKM very soon. Early indication shows that he will be there for at least the next 2 years. Yahooo...!!! The Khans reunion is on the cards...

Wahh.. wahh.. wah.. we have a small cluster of friends working in HUKM. Doctors they are. Sawo, Azam, Aliand now, Ed.

Araya's wife is also working there. thus, kalau saper2 terasa nak MC or assistance when you're at HUKM, just buzz them. I'm sure they can work out something special for you and your families.

And if korang yg keje kat HUKM nih terasa nak tuang keje or nak lepak2 lepas keje or nak gie jogging, buzz me or Jeli. We lived around Cheras too. We are only 5mins away from HUKM.

No comments: